Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Re-Lactation Day 7&8

Day 7 (sept 20th 2010)

Morning, i have come to find out the best time to pump is abut an hour after i have taken the domperidone, also the new found pump for 5-7 mins (normally the flow has stopped by then) get on all fours and do the shake, i guess this brings the milk down in the ducts, not sure how true but its working, i then pump again for another 5-7 mins.  it looks like i almost got a half an ounce from one breast WOOHOOOO half way to my goal of getting an ounce per breast. my left one seems to be a little more receptive to the pump then the right, but if i would have though i would have come this far in a week i would have tried this MONTHS ago.

Day 8 (sept 21st 2010)
today was pretty good, i used the 2oz bottle that i had collected over the last couple days and with my ounce i pumped i made a 3oz bottle. my nipples are killing me from all the pumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment