Friday, November 5, 2010

Nursing all the way

This week we have really be focusing on nursing. Samantha is doing very well, some moments where i feel my supply isnt there anymore, i just feel empty, but i know im probably being paranoid but after having to go through losing your milk to having it you hold on to any milk you got, even if its MORE then you need.

i have a nice sized freezer supply to get us through any rough days we may have while nursing, and i still try and pump just because i want to make sure i dont loose my supply. there was a tea that was recommended on the leaky b@@b site i found on facebook (The Leaky B@@B) this is a great group of woman who are proud of their shall i say super power.  im going to look into getting that as it seems to work :)

hopefully the weekend goes well and we can continue on a good path.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work berry! I was also nervous to back to nursing from pumping but it does get easier and goes smoother. Keep it up! I drink the Mother's Milk tea, which helps, along with eating oatmeal and drinking a TON of water per day. I also pump after my son goes to bed, before I go to bed, to keep up my supply, since I do the same thing you do with giving a bottle of formula before bed, so that is the feeding that I pump for to keep up my supply. I freeze this milk each night, so that is how I have been building my stash.

    ReplyDelete