Thursday, November 18, 2010

Two Months and Counting

So we have hit the 2 month milestone, a few days ago 

things have started to slow down, with me being sick Samantha being sick and having no desire to pump. so i have to get back on the band wagon. 

Samantha was doing well with nursing however even though my supply is great she would nurse awesome for the morning and early afternoon, then we wouldnt nap and no nap leads to cranky baby. so my husband and i decided that we would just pump, so i accepted that i will no be nursing now longer but i know shes still getting the benefits of breastmilk. who knows in a week ill change my mind lmao. i do however try to keep her latching cuz i like that closeness, just wish we had re-lactated sooner she might be nursing now. but its harder trying to teach her when she is so active now.

i had to dip into my freezer stash a little bit but thats okay cuz if i dont then all that hard pumping work is going to expire and well she wont get it and it will KILL me to put it all down the drain. so im going to keep pumping as much as i can, and latch her when i can and we will all be happy. 

** sorry we havent up dated in a while its been super busy here**

1 comment:

  1. You won the girl's outfit at www.karolreviews.blogspot.com. Contact me with shipping info.

    I just checked out your blog while I was here. It is AWESOME that you were able to relactate! I nursed my DD for 15 months and I'm 6 months in with my son. I've had some rough patches, but I love it. I've wanted to give up multiple times, but I'm glad I stuck it out. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete