Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Re-Lactation Day 49

Day 49 (Nov 2 2010)
things are going very well. i stopped pumping as much because we are working on nursing more and more. 
Samantha and i went and seen the lactation consultant today and that visit went well, and Samantha took in lots of milk and had a great nap too. im so glad that she is nursing more. 

The LC told me to stop giving bottles all together because once Samantha latched on and started sucking she did well, just takes a bit of patience with her. seems like she will pitch a fit at the breast and we break down and give a bottle well seems like thats what little Miss Samantha wants us to do. so we have only had one bottle today and that was at 6am before our appointment. she has nursed everytime after that.

im very happy with my progress so far. who would know 49 days ago my daughter was just one formula not nursing not getting any breastmilk.


I am very thankful for my support group of re-lactating ladies on the Bump, and everyone else that encourages me to do more and better. and by far my very understand husband. i couldnt do it with out all the help and support. Thanks Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment