Sunday, October 3, 2010

Re-Lactation Day 19

Day 19 (Oct 3rd 2010)

Today went well, i didn't take any domperidone yesterday, but it doesn't seem like it effected me too much, today i was able to pump a 4.5 bottle in on session which is awesome. i have also the great joys of leaking again i have done it several times. Samantha did so well, she nursed today for a good 10mins (i wasn't really looking at the time, i was just happy she nursed) i will however be making an appointment to the Lactation Consultant (LC) about her latch, she would rather nurse on my nipple (even with the shield on) but i think that's from the bottles because she doesn't have to open wide to take a bottle so we are going to have to work on that. but i want to get her more comfortable coming to the breast before i annoy her with latch (since nursing is still few and far between) so maybe next week we will make an appointment. and i will continue working with Samantha on this and you never know she just might get it. (i know she got something too because she left 2 ounces in her bottle afterwords) i wish my double electric pump wasn't so CRAPPY and hurt me, heck it hurts my nipples more then Samantha's no existent latch. its got like one level of suction and that is it. my MiPump is awesome however i WISH i got the double rather then the single. boo on me for that one, looks like ill just put my little glad cup under my other breast and keep catching it. if all goes well i wont need to pump for all bottles and only for when she goes to the sitters. we are never out in public for very long so i will probably never have to Nurse in Public (NIP)  and if i have to then that's what i have to do. when a baby is hungry you feed her right. i am SOOOO disappointed that my cookies are almost gone, guess ill have to make more next week give me something to do (lmao like i don't have enough right). today was a great day none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment