Saturday, October 2, 2010

Re-Lactation Day 16,17,18

Day 16 (sept 30 2010)

I am starting to see quite an increase of my output, im now able to pump just over 12oz a day which is totally awesome. my breast feel fuller and i even got Samantha to nurse for 5 mins. 


Day 17 (oct 1 2010)


Today i have been very relaxed on pumping, i was still able to get the normal 12oz a some but i just wasnt feeling up to it. i have noticed that my period did no effect my milk production. i just pumped about every 3-4 hours vs the normal 2 hours i have been pumping. we started mixing half and half bottles because we thought the new waking up at 3am was because of the full breastmilk bottles, but she has slept all night on a 6oz breastmilk bottle before so i dont know whats going on there but i dont like it one bit. i have had to star pumping at night because im just too full, and the only way to keep supply is to make sure you get the milk out. 

Day 18 (oct 2, 2010)

Last night i woke up LEAKING so that tells me im doing well. also this morning i woke up pretty engorged despite pumping right before bed and in the middle of the night. today i didn't take any domperidone, and so far it hasn't had an effect on my milk. i have 6 bags frozen in the freezer YAY. we continued with the half and half bottles today. sleeping was not happening in my house today, i got to sleep in until 9:45 and that was horrible because of the engorgement but felt good, however woke up to a baby that wont sleep for the rest of the day. hope this stops soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment