Thursday, October 7, 2010

Re-Lactation Day 23

Day 23 (Oct7 2010)

Today i thought was a down day but the Hubby pointed out not really, i was able to pump 7oz this morning at 5am and then my next pump i only got about 3.5 and then a 2oz i thought i was low, but when i look at the bigger picture im right about on track, after my 2oz pump i was getting nervous, so i downed a bunch of water and about 2.5-3 hours later i pumped again and got 4oz so i guess i wasnt drinking enough. im hoping i get close to what i pumped yesterday, i try and pump every feeding that Samantha has, because if i get 4oz at my pump session then i know i just replaced the bottle she just took. we are still supplementing 2 bottles a day (first thing in the morning and at bedtime) im okay with this. we are drinking milk from Oct 1st so i have plenty in the freezer for me to do all feedings but i dont want to start giving her full days and then have her skip a day i rather her have two bottles of formula and get breastmilk EVERYDAY then skip a day im sure it would mess her system up. i really hope to get back to my every 2 hour pumping but its hard sometimes with the baby, and me being home, and then when my husband gets home i want to spend time with my family not with the pump, so we have to work that back in. at least pumping every two hours through the day.

hope i can catch up today (im sure ill be close to it)

No comments:

Post a Comment