Thursday, October 21, 2010

Re-Lactation Day 37

 Day 37 (Oct 21st 2010)

okay so today marks DAY 37. things have gone pretty good. i have been slacking on my day to day updates but i dont want to sound like a complete repeat.
we are down to two 30mg doses of domperidone now and still going strong. on day 33 i was able to pump 31.5ounces woohooo (highest amount yet), and it keeps looking up from there. 

Day 35 -> 29.5 ounces
Day 36-> 30 ounces

so we are doing okay, i am now able to pump what she eats and have her have fresh milk instead of just frozen (so i could stay ahead of her) i now have a freezer full of milk lmao go figure.
this week is a big marker for us because so far this week we have had NO FORMULA wooohooo,

you can see the breakdown in our numbers from last week on here my blog and see how far we came from week to week. 

i like being able to see how much Samantha takes in and i pump, so the supplement weaning page i got on kelly mom is totally working for us.

3 comments:

  1. is she nursing? any more progress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work berry! That's great! I just started my freezer stash this week too - feels awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to add, I was pumping and bottle feeding also, b/c I wanted to see how much he was eating, but after a few weeks of seeing my supply increase, I put him back to the breast and now he's doing really well with it, so it takes a little time, but if nursing is your goal, then give it a shot, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete